Sunday, April 7, 2013

This Week Haul - April 7th 2013



I haven't update for this whole week but then it's already Sunday so it's the time for This Week Haul!!!!


Well I actually didn't buy that much things this week, I don't even think I'm gonna do This Week Haul every week incase I'm not buying anything ._.




This week I went to this kinda old mall in my city; people abandoned it cuz we already had a better and bigger mall. I went there with my mom cuz she wanted to lookin for a kinda party dress. And..... I never thought that this mall actually had a waaaay better clothes than our bigger mall for real! They sell it in a common cheap price and they're actually good. I found that kinda patterned flare skirt and it really is adorableeee <3 I really love the color and my mom loved it too so she decided to bought it for me <3

Anyway, still remember my cloud patterned skirt that I talked about on my last This Week Haul?? Yeaah they came already!! I wanted to take picture of the package but then I was too excited to open it lol and yes I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Please make sure to check them out on instagram @shopatflamingo they have great great stuffs!



Next is my lovely custom t-shirt!!!! See the front side is Fashion Mafia (which is me;lol) I'm soo proud to wear it. I wear it today at the mall, and I'm feeling like people are looking at me cuz I have that words written on my back, and I am proud!!!! <3



Last but not least, I bought that kinda... uhm... glasses lol I am sooo in love with that glasses, Thank God my mom wanted to bought it for me haha also that adorable neon pink spike ring is from @lolhandmade!!! Check out @lolhandmade on instagram and twitter for adorable jewellries <333

Okay so that's all my new stuffs this week, WELCOME HOMEEE!!!!! <3 I might need to save my money cuz I really want to go exchange with Aiesec to Korea next year, or Hongkong, or China.. i don't know.. But I wish I could go to Korea next year.. yeah wish me luck for that... so... I really need to stop shopping.. or clicking selling hashtag on instagram lol :p

Anyway, I'll post more DIYs soon and thanks for reading, keep your eyes on me! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that cloud skirt. And that glasses are so cute!
    Stop shopping? I think it will be difficult (:
    AMB.
    http://mannysavenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete