Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Old Fashion Sketches and Soon to Be Zombie

For the last 2 weeks, I felt my life was so damn perfect cuz I had no assignment to do. And yeh, you know, my life is trying to play with me now -_-

I'm gonna be like superduper busy for the next couple weeks cuz now I have like thousand assignments waiting for me yuckkkk! And that's what happen when you're being an architecture student like me -_- Now I believe on that tumblr quote "I had enough sleep last night. Said no architecture student ever..." 

Talking about the lack of my sleep.... On the first semester, the most tiring assignment that I had to do is to make a god damn maquette with 27 layers from a super thick cardboard! It took me like.... errhh... 18 hours to finished it (for real) It was actually my fault cuz I did the assignment 1 day before lol but that actually what were my friends do too... I started to do it at 7am and finished it on 3 am -_- You can actually imagine on how "zombie" did I look at that time -_-

And... yeah guess I have to stop being such a lazyass deadliners now........

Anyway, I was superbored and found some of my old fashion sketches...





Pardon my bad sketches.....
I study architecture, that's why you can see those kinda bold straight line type of drawing, or that kinda bold shape on the clothes or the human body... Yeh.... Architecture taught me those things -_- but... yea then you can call it like my signature drawing,perharps?

See the yellow skirt one? I wanted to make that kind of skirt anyway...... I just need to find a neon color chiffon fabric to pop it out....

Also there are lots of things I actually wanted to make... I wanted to reconstruct my old army color t-shirt, I wanted to reconstruct my old black jeans........ argh..... but all of these crazy assignments...... yeh I just need to wait..... 

Okay then, I'll see you guys on my next post! Keep your eyes on me ;)

2 comments:

  1. those are sure some very cool outfit ideas! welcome to fashion blogging dear :) have fun!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankypuu sweetheart! need to learn more from youuu :) <3

      Delete