Sunday, April 28, 2013

Army Shorts

Helloooo!!!
So.... Yeah back to my OOTD things...
Army look is pretty hype right now though I hated it cuz my dad is a big fan of army things (he wanted me to wear army stuffs and wanted me to look a bit boyish - which I am now)

Couple months ago my mom and my dad went to Bali, my dad called me and told me that he wanted to buy an army short for me. I felt bad if I said no so I said yes. 

I wore that short at home cuz I didn't like army stuffs that much......

But.....
But.......
But.........

Now I should thank my dad for that! Ahah yea since army is pretty hype right now I'm taking risk to make my cozy homie army short into a cool looking style and here it goes!


 Lace Sweater - GAUDI
Army Short - Unbranded, bought it in Bali
Transparent Dr. Martens boots








Follow me on instagram! @deacathlea ;)





1 comment: