Friday, April 19, 2013

Some good luck(s)!

It's been awhile since my last post and I also didn't post any "This Week Haul" last week cuz I didn't shop that much but I definitely will post my haul this week!

Anyway, I have not much story to tell except.... OH! I was sooo happpyyy cuz Gbriella Olivia my favorite fashion blogger wanted to buy fbeanie hat from my store!!! kekekekekeekeke

It was 12 at night when I followed her instagram from my store account (lolhandmade) and 40 minutes later I received a notification that Gabriella Olivia is commented on one of my photo!!! \m/ I wanted to show you but it's on my ipad :( 

She wanted to buy a barbie beanie hat, and I decided to ask her for an endorsement (you'll never know when will you get another luck!) we talked from blackberry messenger (which I was so freakin excited and can't help myself but keep saying I love her style blahblahblah) and I'll send the beanie on Monday! \m/

Okay so... today I'm actually going to post my ootd for today. I went to my mom's office party then we went to the supermarket. Again, I have a really good luck on buying socks, I found a pack of neon socks waiting for me to grab them ahahaha yeehhh!!!! I'm gonna show you on my "This Week Haul" post soon!

So here is some of my ootd photos! My mom's assistent who took this pics for me, pardon for the low quality and my tired face cuz I took it once I got home <3


White Sweater : GAUDI
Bag : Minicci (Bought it on Payless)
Leather Skirt : GAUDI
Disco Pants : XXI
Transparent Docmart : Solestruck






Yehhh I look crap lol I'm in love with my transparent docmart boots!!!! Anyway, I'll see you on my next post! 



 

2 comments: