Sunday, March 31, 2013

This Week Haul!!! - March 31st 2013




HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!
Anyway, it's Sunday already so it's time for THIS WEEK HAUL!!!

Today, I went to the mall with my family and my mom bought me some clothes and stuffs. I went to this local boutique - which is my favorite boutique among all - called GAUDI. I love love love their stuffs, they actually have like the most up to date style. Luckily, they're on sale for this easter day woohooo \m/


I bought that kind of lacey white sweater and it really is cuuuteee! It has a longer side on the back which make it looks so adorable <3 I also bought That black bleached pants, so it has a bleached side on the bottom of the pants with zipper <3 got 20% disc for each items #blessed


And then I have this neon satchel bag that I bought online from Rumah Kreasi (make sure to check them out on facebook) I really really love neon color, it's so hype this day <3 and that white watch was from my boyfriend. He gave me the day before he went to the camp. It's actually a couple watch, and his is black, love it <3



Last but not least, I went to the supermarket today with my mom and decided to buy a new red beanie for my DIY project (which I'm gonna post it soon) and some cute socks haha. See the green one is my favorite! I bought cute socks cuz I just ordered a transparent docmart boots which gonna looks so cute with patterned socks <3333

That's all the new stuffs that I have this week! I also ordered a cloud patterned bandage skirt but it will arrives next week, I really can't wait :D anyway, I'm gonna post on how I do my new red beanie on my next post! Keep your eyes on me ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment