Thursday, March 21, 2013

Black is still on!

So hello guys, let me say some intros *cough* My name is Cathlea Mahardiestya, currently living in Indonesia as an architecture student but having a passion in fashion. I design clothes and other fashion projects which I'm gonna share it with you guys.

Anyway, I've been blogging for years and end up being neglected cuz I'm a lazyas* (really) but then here I am starting my new blog and hopefully this will be last longer than before ahah.

I haven't take any photo session lately, but I had some of my last photo session which I'm gonna share with you guys today.

I was bored and decided to ask my boyfriend to take some shots of me for my lookbook. We went to this kinda beach (cuz it doesn't look like a beach but people call it a beach lol) which only took like 3 minutes by car from my house. I was into that kinda "Black Outfit" mood cuz I just bought a very cute fluffy black skirt - which now it's like one of my favorite  - cuz you can actually mix it with almost any cool tops and style it whatever you want. So here are some of my shots that day....


 
Firstly, I styled it with my flowery cardigans and add some gold touch (Golden belt - GAUDI, Rings - ASOS) this one will make it looks kinda more dressy, oh and btw I reallyyy love my snake skin clutch!   I decided to use it to make the outfit looks a bit chilled (?) 



Next, I was trying to make my skirt looks more flexible - since its fluffy and shinny. So I mixed it with my old striped sweater.









All rings are from ASOS

So yeah that was some of photos that I took on that day, I still have some more but I'm gonna save it for my other posts ^^ anyway, I'm gonna show you some of my diy projects soon, so keep your eyes on me ;)

See these oufits and many more on www.lookbook.nu/cathleamahardiestya


No comments:

Post a Comment