Saturday, March 30, 2013

Round and round and round we go......

Ssuupppp!
Ok today I just had another photosession with my bestfriend Yuan. She's really good at makeup and she was being nice (lol) so she did makeup for me. 
I was just having fun, I'm using my own camera (unlike before, I always did photosession with my boyf and he has a better lenses and all) and I was just hanging around my neighbourhood (which u can actually see some trucks and cars lol). So here are some of my photos, enjoy! ;)


Cat Ear Beanie Hat : DIY
Shirt : Reconstructed Levi's Denim Shirt
Snake Pants : GAUDI
Black Sneakers : New Look









I thank Yuan for helping me with the photos and makeup, you know I love you <3 haha
Anyway, my boyfriend went to a kind of military organization camp yesterday. He can't text me since yesterday. I was like hell mad at him but this afternoon he texted me that his arm broke but he's okay and he miss me and he loves me ugh.... how in the world I can stay mad at him? pfft even if I'm pissed -_- I just hope he'll be fine and come back home soon cuz I really am missing him :'


No comments:

Post a Comment