Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jakarta Haul - 3 Days Vacation \m/



So.... I haven't update my blog for a quite long time cuz I had thousand assignments to finish since it's already the end of the semester and I had no time to blogging but here I am!

My parents offered me a 3 days vacation to Jakarta cuz maybe they felt compassionate for all my activity, and ofcourse I said yes!

So I went to Jakarta on June 6th, with airplane. I spent all day long shopping with my mom and dad, we went to 5 malls in 3 days and my legs hurt as hell -_- I also went to Indonesia Creative Week on Friday, visited my favorite online store there called EMS Project-they have such cool shoes and bags.

I'm not gonna talk too much, here are the things that I bought from Jakarta, feel free to ask me the price or the exact place peronally cuz I won't share it here so... yeah :x


These are shirts that I bought from Thamrin City, my mom chose them for me which I quite like it. It was actually a cool place to smartly finding cool things cuz when you're careful you cand find some nice stuffs with a very cheap prices like those I bought.


SWEATERSSSSSSS!!! Yep I'm a kinda into sweater these days and thank God I can find that yellow cutie sweater on Topshop <333 LOVE IT SO MUCH! My favorite item <3 And that mint sweater I got it from ITC Cempaka Mas, it doesn't have a good material but I just love the color and also it really is cheap <3


That ethnic elephant pants I bought it on Thamrin City, it really is comfortable and cute x) Thise galaxy leggings I bought it on Tanah Abang, and believe me, they have such a really good materials!! I was amazed by the price cuz it really is cheap but seriously the material is just the same as the legging that I bought from ASOS years ago!


T-Shirts!!! Yeppp those I bought in ITC Cempaka Mas on one of the boutique-I Forgot the name I'm sorry :') But it's quite big, you can easily find it on the main gate.


That cutie unicorn sleeves it's a t-shirt-with kinda big sleeves- my mom found it, so thankful haha I bought from Indonesia Creative week Bazaar on Kota Kasablanka, the boutique called TGIF (Thank God It's Fashion) make sure to check their website on www.tgifashionshop.com. That Purple giraffe longsleeve t-shirt I bought it from Thamrin city for a quite cheap price.



Shoes!!! That awesome houndstooth creepers I bought it on Indonesia Creative Week Bazaar on Kota Kasablanka from EMS Project!!! Make sure to check them out on instagram @emsproject \m/ also that glittery dope ankle boots I bought from Indonesia Creative Week Bazaar too but I forgot the name :'''' They don't put their logo on the box so I couldn't remember cuz it was such a crowded place :'''


The detail of my ankle boots, with zipper and gold list on the heels! Total dope \m/


The detail of my houndstooth creepers



I also shopped for bags, and I bought those cool bags <3 The skull clutch I bought from Tanah Abang and I forgot the name of the shop :') but they sell many imported stuffs and I found that cutie hanging on the rack needing me :') 
That heart-shapped jelly clutch I bought it also in Tanah Abang for a very cheap price! Really love the neon color :')
And last is that glittery satchel bag I bought it from Jade Bag in Indonesia Creative week Bazaar on Kota Kasablanka <3 Check their instagram @jadebag


Detail of my glittery barbie looking satchel from Jade Bag :)





Detail of my skull clutch <3



My bubbly neon jelly bag <3


So, those are things I bought from Jakarta!  had such great times and willing to come back soon <33333  
Little tips for shopping out-of-town or overseas, buy things you can't have in your place, whether it's the brand or whatever. Have a nice day!

1 comment: