Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Cover Song!!!!

So... I know this has no relation to fashion or whatever but.... Yeah...

One thing : I love singing lol 

My voice is so-so but it's a hobby so.. yeah... (pardon me)

Lately, I dont know what happened with my mac but its microphone is getting better! How how how I don't know ._. So I did some new covers with better quality and I chose Boyfriend by Justin Bieber and  Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez!!! Yes I'm a fan of bieber, no I don't like Selena. Not because she's justin's gf duh -_- but I hate the fact that she has lots of great songs but I don't really like her voice that much, too much auto-tuned I can say. But she's cute anyway.

So.. If you have time, just take a seat, turn your volume up and listen to my covers :D








Things I want to say :

1. I'm only using my mac's internal microphone and mix it on garage band, so I can't do a really high notes cuz it's gonna cracked the voice

2. I downladed the instrument on YouTube, get the link on my Soundcloud

3. I know I'm not really good at singing, but thanks for listening (If you were listening)

4. I'm sorry

5. Once again I'm sorry

Please please tell me what you think and let me know your opinon by leaving your comment down belowwww, I'll really appreciate it thankss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment